In this era, mainly the youth of India or anywhere in the world suffer easily from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, schizophrenia, etc. because they sometimes feel that what they think or do, nobody will understand. Suppose if a student fails his or her exams, they get depressed because of the pressure or what other people will think and what will be the reaction of their family. People mostly don’t talk about mental issues but it is a major issue and one shall talk over it openly.
Children in their early 20s are suffering from different mental illnesses as they take so much pressure over a silly thing. Parents don’t understand that stress due to lack of awareness about mental problems or diseases, as a result, people ignore it which leads them to a serious condition. As well as consult with Best Psychiatrist in Jaipur and Psychologist
Types of Mental Problems
- Anxiety problems
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, OCD
- Panic attack
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep disorders
Symptoms of Mental Problems
- Depression:- feeling low continuously, avoid social interactions, finding it difficult to sleep, and as well as feel numb (mainly found in teenagers), etc.
- Anxiety:- feeling sick all the time, headaches and stomach aches, feeling tired, restless, insomnia, etc.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD):- the obsession for something or someone, thoughts of killing someone like any family member, as well as fear of harming others, disturbing images going into the mind, etc.
- Phobia:- nausea, confusion about something, restlessness, sweating, feeling of choking, as well as finding it difficult to breathe.
- Bipolar Disorder:- This can be parted in two stages: Depression and Mania. Symptoms of depression are mentioned above while symptoms of mania are patients can experience mixed emotions at the same time, feeling self-important, make others unhappy with your words, being irritated or distracted, etc.
- Schizophrenia:- hallucinations, delusions, lose interest in daily life activities, as well as avoid friends and people around, etc.
- Sleep Disorders- sleeping too much in the daytime, irregular sleep, waking early, breathing problems during sleep, etc.
Services Offered by Psychologist in Jaipur
Other than psychological or mental treatment, this psychologist in Jaipur also provides treatment for various other disorders or diseases that are mentioned below:
Substance Abuse Disorder
- Alcohol abuse
- Cannabis(Ganja, Bhang) abuse
- Opioid (Doda) abuse
- Internet obsession
- Sleeping pills abuse
- Any other drug abuse
- Premature ejaculated
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low Sexual desire
- Sexual anxiety
- Excessive sexual thought
Old age psychiatry
- Behavioral issues in old age
- Memory problem
- Sleep problem
- Excessive emotions
Child Psychiatric problem
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Mental retardation(Low IQ)
- Behavioral issues
- Angry child
- Difficult to be managed child
- Cognitive behavior therapy
- Exposure and response prevention
- Graded exposure
- Systematic desensitization
- Relaxation therapy
- Difficulties in concentration
- Memory problems
- Gastritis due to psychological factors
- Body Pains
Treatment Cost for a Psychologist in Jaipur
There is no particular cost mentioned because it totally depends on how many weeks or months a patient takes to recover from his/her problem. Psychologists mainly take different sessions of a patient in order to see their improvements and if the therapy is working properly or not. Dr. Sanjay Jain, a psychologist in Jaipur often treats their patients at a reasonable cost as compared to other psychiatrists. The doctor believes in giving the best consultation and therapies to the patients as they also want the sufferer to cure soon.
Psychologist in Jaipur Success Ratio
Talking to a psychologist can be more effective than taking any kind of medication, it can release stress and tension from a person’s mind and he/she can feel free to share their emotions. By doing this it can reduce the increasing percentage of deaths due to depression or suicide cases. So, as a survey, most psychiatrists including Dr. Sanjay Jain, the best psychologist in Jaipur, believe that interaction with a psychologist should be the first priority of the patients before going for any medicines and by doing this success ratio will rise automatically.
Location and Contact of Psychologist in Jaipur
The clinic of a psychologist in Jaipur is located in the middle of the city and the proper address is 31, Mangal Vihar, Near Ridhi Sidhi Chauraha, Gopalpura Bypass Rd, Jaipur. This center is easily accessible by the people who are nearby and if somebody lives far away from the area then they can travel via any road transport. In order to consult the doctor, booking an appointment online by visiting their website: https://www.psychiatristjaipur.com or calling on 9828899902 and the working time of the doctor is Monday to Saturday from 9:30 A.M.-1 P.M. and 5 P.M.- 8 P.M. An online consultation option is also available if any patient needs to talk to the psychologist in Jaipur during any emergency.
Mental Health is a major problem and it is one’s duty to spread knowledge about it among people who are unaware. If you are not feeling all right emotionally or someone you know feels the same, then just talk and share your views with your family, friends, or just go to a psychiatrist. With the help of appropriate advice and support, you can also heal your pain and be happy again.