Sending emails from your Facebook page is a great way to keep in touch with leads, customers, and fans. But sending them all over the place isn’t always ideal. With the help of this guide, you’ll learn How to send Facebook leads to email for free . It’s super-easy and takes only a few minutes. Let’s get started!
- Go to facebook.com & select Business Manager.
- Click on the three menu dots at the top right corner of your page and select Integrations & API from the drop-down menu that appears, then click Inboxes in the left-hand column (if you don’t see Inboxes, click More).
- You will see all your Facebook Lead Ads labeled “View Campaigns.” Click it!
Select Business Settings and then flows at the left side of the page
The first step to integrating Facebook Lead Ads into your email marketing flow is to get a business manager account. To begin, go to facebook.com and click “Business Manager” in the top right corner of your screen (or select it from the drop-down menu).
Next, select “Send Flows” under Apps & Websites on the left side of the page.
This is to create a new flow that will trigger when someone clicks on an ad or link in the Facebook ads manager and then send them information about how to download your lead magnet once on your website.
Then select the lead ads form that you want to send to email for free
- To send emails, you’ll need to be using email ad campaigns. These are the only type of Facebook ads that can be sent to an email address for free. If you’re not currently using this ad campaign, we recommend creating one before starting this process.
- Once your email campaign is created and ready to go, select “Lead Ads” as your objective type from the menu on the left side of your screen (this will only appear if you’ve set up an email campaign). After selecting Lead Ads, choose “Create New Leads” or “Create New Leads Automatically.”
- Next, enter any custom fields you’d like to include in those emails—these will be added as additional columns within each lead’s contact profile within Ads Manager once they’re sent out. You can enter text or images into these fields whenever necessary by clicking on them directly from within any Lead Profile page within Ad Manager. However, note that all custom fields must have a value assigned (i.e., they cannot contain invalid data).
Now go to Inboxes and click on the three dots
Now go to Inboxes and click on the three dots at the top right corner of your page, then click on Integrations & API.
Click Webhooks in the left-hand sidebar.
This is where you will set up your webhook integration. Click Add Webhook and follow the instructions that appear. You’ll need a Webhook URL, which can be found in your Facebook Ads account under Account Settings > Facebook Lead Ads > Webhooks > Manage Your Webhooks (see image below).
You can create a Lead Ads webhook with Zapier. Zapier is an excellent tool for those who want to automate their workflows but don’t have the time or expertise to code them from scratch. It’s easy to use, free, and compatible with most apps on the market today. You only need a basic understanding of how different triggers work to set up your Zapier account properly before you start automating everything!
There’s an easy step-by-step guide in the Facebook help docs if you need more detailed instructions.
Then from the drop-down menu of Inbound integration, select Webhooks
- Click on Integrations on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
- From the drop-down menu of Inbound integration, select Webhooks.
- Click on Add Webhook to create a new webhook integration and enter all the required details.
- Click Save once you have filled out all the details needed for creating a Facebook lead webhook integration.
Check out the Configure Webhooks Page
The page will take you to the Configure webhooks page; add webhook details according to your requirement, then click on the Add button to save it.
If you have a page, you can set up a webhook on it to send new leads to your specified email address. You can also create multiple webhooks and send leads to different email addresses.
You’re done! Facebook will send new leads from Facebook Lead Ads campaigns directly to your preferred email address as soon as users submit them.
When you set up the flow, you’ll want to ensure that the email address is added to the list of contacts who will receive messages from Facebook. Once this is done, follow these steps, and you’ll be on your way to receiving leads directly into your inbox!